We Have Become Vikings is a group of rebels, rockers, thinkers and makers combining strategy and design to help clients tell stories through any means possible — a true creative shop.
Jason Snell spoke at Design à la Carte at Taft Museum with a great design panel at the Taft’s tent for a night of design, talks and inspiration.
Hear all about the local design scene, explore the glittering jewels in Bijoux Parisiens, create a beaded necklace, and unleash your inner designer with a sketching game. Savor French-inspired bites and drinks while enjoying live music.
Jason of We Have Become Vikings spoke at the past AIGA Cincinnati Event, AIGA Going Rogue: How to Be Independent at the University of Cincinnati, DAAP School on April 28, 2017 with a great panel of designers and makers.
Have you ever wondered what it takes to go out on your own and start your own business, only to get bogged down by the logistics? Join AIGA Cincinnati as we hear from 4 local successful independent designers on Thursday, April 27th. What’s the best way to get started? Do I need legal help? How to manage life-work balance? Is it better to stay at my current job save and build up work, or just dive right in? They will answer these questions and more and talk about their journey to design independence. All are welcome!
Our wonderful panelists:
Austin Dunbar // Durham Brand & Co
Jessica Jones // Jessica Jones Design
D.J. Trischler // Work With D.J.
Jason Snell // We Have Become Vikings
check out more info here:https://cincinnati.aiga.org/event/going-rogue-how-to-go-independent/
So stoked to bring you guys this New Poster for Brian Olive's "Living On Top" Record Release, April 28th at Woodward Theater, Main Street, Cincinnati, Ohio with special guests Pop Empire and Royal Holland. 18" x 24" poster print for sale at MOTR on Main Street.
We're so stoked to bring you new work, new reel, new site for the start of 2017. Take a look around, drop us a line, let us know what you think!
Check out this great article in UC.edu about the murals around Cincinnati featuring the Ezzard Charles Mural WHBV worked on, nice pic of Jason from WHBV buddy Andrew Higley.
We're very excited to launch our very first app today, the Brewing Heritage Trail App, on the Google App Store and the iOS App Store.
The Official Brewing Heritage Trail App. Relive Cincinnati’s rich brewing history and ignite Interactive Experiences that begin the moment you start visiting sites along Cincinnati’s Brewing Heritage Trail. The Brewing Heritage Trail App expands the experience of visiting Cincinnati’s Brewing Heritage Trail 24/7 via unique digital activations and storytelling assets including:
• 360-degree Photography
• Interactive, 360-degree photography of The Crown Brewing Company “lagering cellar” transports Digital Trail users below E McMicken Ave. to experience where beer was fermented, aged and stored.
• Audio Tour
• Digital Activations, photos and audible storytelling transform the self-guided, nine-stop ‘Behind The Beer: Scandals’ tour into an immersive and interactive experience.
• Augmented Reality Video - An Augmented Reality Video transports Digital Trail users throughout all levels of the former Crown Brewing Company for a powerful, immersive experience.
• Interactive Map - Sourcing a Digital Trail user’s current location, the Interactive Map is the Central feature of the app. The map highlights trail segments, stops and points of interest containing additional storytelling assets.
• Points of Interest - The Interactive Map contains useful visitor information such as Parking, Restroom and Streetcar stop locations.
More Cincinnati Brewing History - In addition to igniting the Digital Trail with immersive experiences, there are links to connect you to Brewing Heritage Trail website pages containing useful information about events, merchandise and ways to support the trail.