We're very excited to launch our very first app today, the Brewing Heritage Trail App, on the Google App Store and the iOS App Store.
The Official Brewing Heritage Trail App. Relive Cincinnati’s rich brewing history and ignite Interactive Experiences that begin the moment you start visiting sites along Cincinnati’s Brewing Heritage Trail. The Brewing Heritage Trail App expands the experience of visiting Cincinnati’s Brewing Heritage Trail 24/7 via unique digital activations and storytelling assets including:
• 360-degree Photography
• Interactive, 360-degree photography of The Crown Brewing Company “lagering cellar” transports Digital Trail users below E McMicken Ave. to experience where beer was fermented, aged and stored.
• Audio Tour
• Digital Activations, photos and audible storytelling transform the self-guided, nine-stop ‘Behind The Beer: Scandals’ tour into an immersive and interactive experience.
• Augmented Reality Video - An Augmented Reality Video transports Digital Trail users throughout all levels of the former Crown Brewing Company for a powerful, immersive experience.
• Interactive Map - Sourcing a Digital Trail user’s current location, the Interactive Map is the Central feature of the app. The map highlights trail segments, stops and points of interest containing additional storytelling assets.
• Points of Interest - The Interactive Map contains useful visitor information such as Parking, Restroom and Streetcar stop locations.
More Cincinnati Brewing History - In addition to igniting the Digital Trail with immersive experiences, there are links to connect you to Brewing Heritage Trail website pages containing useful information about events, merchandise and ways to support the trail.